Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lovin' the Basket


Today was an exhausting day! My oldest woke up on the wrong side of the bed and the middle one followed suit! I decided that, since nothing I said could bring them around to the happier side of life, we would CLEAN! I MEAN CLEAN! I had them take everything out of the closets and drawers and we started fresh!! Truthfully I have been wanting to do it for a few months now and today's attitude was the perfect excuse! They were already in ugly moods so at least I wasn't going to tick them off anymore! It looks fantastic, if I do say so myself!


Through all the moaning and whining coming from the older boys it was hard to hear myself think much less hear what the baby was doing. I mean I knew that the damage would be minimal since he was safely playing in his kiddie corral with his new digger (that was unearthed from the depths of Matthew's closet).


I decide to take a quick break and pop in to play a quick game of peek a boo and this is what I found... Jack quietly holding the digger in one hand, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and sitting in the basket!!! Absolutely lovin' the basket!! He spent a good half hour climbing in and out of it! No toys for this kid, just baskets!!


No comments:

Post a Comment