Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mom Moment

Okay, I have a confession to make. Every single Tuesday night I watch The Biggest Loser. I have been watching it for years. It used to inspire me to lose weight myself and live a healthier life. Now I just watch because I am fascinated by the people and their stories.
Now for the real confession, Every week I drive the boys to Cub Scouts. As I leave the church parking lot, I turn the car left instead of right and head somewhere just for me! DAIRY QUEEN. That's right folks, I pick myself up a sundae with peanut butter sauce and chocolate dip poured over ice cream, so that while I am watching those poor people kill themselves for a few pounds down on the scale, I am cramming a huge ice cream sundae down my throat and loving every bite! Does that make me a bad person???
Now for the worst part of tonight's travels... I had a sick child with me and only $4 bucks in my pocket so as every mom would do, I drove through picked up my treat and never said a word to him about what he might want!! ha ha ha.
As we drove home he said to me, "Thank you very much for my imaginary ice cream cone, it's delicious!"

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Head on over to

    http://housequeen.blogspot.com

    You will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. No you're not bad, we eat ice cream and watcj the biggest loser too!

    thanks for visiting and following - following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great!!

    We all need to do MORE stuff just for us! Yum...ice cream is sounding pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to actually LOL - what a way to watch the biggest loser, and a funny kid

    ReplyDelete