Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the Market

So, the real estate agent called last night to say he was bringing some other agents over to tour the house today... I ran around like a headless chicken to make it look beautiful. Every room has been cleaned, dusted, and vacuumed. I must say it looks wonderful. Anyhow, Jack and I didn't make it out of the house before they (15 of them) arrived, so I made the most of it and put on my big girl smile! I heard lots of positive things. Well, as much as I could hear with Jack laughing and hollering in my ear as I tried to listen through the walls!!! Then we were spotted and he was a hit. I had to keep saying, "He doesn't come with the house" and "Yes, he is a giant". All in all I would say it went well. Nothing like some redheaded baby charm to bring in the buyers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment