Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pray for Austin

Hello to all my blog readers. I am asking for all the praying people I know to hold up a very sick little baby. My friend Becky and her husband have just gotten the news that their son Austin has brain cancer. The doctors were able to remove the tumor last week but the pathology report has come back and it is cancer. He will start radiation and chemo just after Thanksgiving. He is 22 months old. Just one day younger than my Jack.

Please pray for him. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Praying already for Austin's health, and that God gives his Mommy and Daddy the strength to get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awful. I can't even imagine how parents cope with their child being sick. I will keep them all in my prayers for sure.

    ReplyDelete