Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Bucket List

This weekend I watched "The Bucket List." It was in the comedy section so that is what I was expecting. It was funny in parts but also very realistic. It got me thinking about my life and things that I want to do before I kick the proverbial bucket! Of course, there will probably be no way to complete everything on the list, mostly because they require flying across the ocean and I don't know if I can ever do that again, but I thought it would be good to start a list just in case I win the lottery! I want to be able to say, "I am going to see the pyramids" instead of saying "Disney World" like everyone else! So here goes,
1. See the Grand Canyon
2. Vegas
3. Visit Australia
4. Write a book
5. Meet Oprah and Ellen
6. Walk on the Great Wall of China

That is just the beginning! You can see what I mean about the travel thing and also the money thing!! Bucket Lists are not cheap!
What's on your list? Anything practical?? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. You should cross the Grand Canyon off your list soon! It doesn't have to be expensive, and it's one of the few places that lived up to all the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel thing is definitely practical IMO, Grand Canyon is doable for sure, share some pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good things on your bucket list. I better save a ton of money in my life because everything I want to do costs a ton of money just like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete