Monday, November 22, 2010

Moved... AGAIN!

So we are calling this round three!! The kids are I are getting settled into our new joint and we love it!!! Off to schools tomorrow to enroll. They are thrilled that they won't have to start until next week though, thanks to Turkey Day!
The house is beautiful and we will be very happy here. Already met a few of the neighbors and having my sister and her family down the block is just fantastic! My mom is close too and the kids just love that too!
I want to say thank you to all my wonderful friends for helping this past weekend. Well for the past few years really. God puts people in our path when we need them and I have been truly blessed.
Update again soon, In the mean time, make sure you enter to win the giftcard on my previous post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment