Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update!

Well, it has been a few days since I've written and for that I am sorry. I must say that I have been too busy for just about everything lately. I thought I would take a few minutes and give you an update of what's new in my life! The boys and I have moved into our new place and I am actually starting to call it home. It is very different but we are all adjusting well. T has been tooting away on the new saxophone. That kid really has an EAR from music. Just need him to read the sheet music! M has reached out to a few of the kids he has spotted riding their bikes around, even asked one kid, "Were you wondering what my name was?" So cute and friendly. J is the most adaptable of all! He just runs from room to room, grabbing everything that he knows he shouldn't have and bringing it to us, as if to say, "look what I found." Oh, and I have started potty training!!! Even bought some pull-ups today! If my sister can potty train her kid at 2, so can I!!!
It has been great to be close to family again. Everyone has been so helpful and kind. This week the goal is to get the kids in scouts again and join a new church. I also hope to start exercising!! I know, I know, you are shocked... No more Oreos for this girl! Well, maybe just a few when no one is looking!! hahaha, just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment