Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What the Heck? Wednesday

In the words of a friend and fellow blogger, I am going with the, what the heck? theme for my post this Wednesday evening!

For those who know me, you know that my life has been just a little bit difficult in the last few months; Well years really but never the less...

I was in the bathroom this evening preparing for a much needed and deserved hot shower when I happened to glance at myself in the full size/full wall mirror,(something I go to great lengths to avoid doing every time I am in there), but anyway, I was shocked by what I saw... There right on my outer thigh was a ghastly sight... VARICOSE VEINS!! I was reduced to tears. When did that happen?? Why me?? Why now?? Do I really deserve those ugly, unsightly signs of age on my body. I think not!!

So I must say... What the Heck?

By the way, if you thought I was going to complain about cellulite dimples... I have those too and I am over it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Loved that you joined the What the Heck? party. I thought it was a fun idea. And vericose veins? What the HECK? I recently noticed a little cellulite on my upper ARMS. The butt and thighs are one thing, but ARMS? What the heck?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats nothin' compared to the stretch marks on my boobs and stomach. 2 pregnancies and 3 kids in 2 years will do that to a girl... oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya, third pregnancy has turned my legs into a road map. I am horrified. I am actually considering getting some of them taken care of. My summer wardrobe may be just capris from now on.

    ReplyDelete