Friday, February 19, 2010

Super Excited!!

Hello Sippy Cup Readers,
I have been a busy little girl all week and I am cooking up some really exciting things for the near future. I was recently contacts by a CSN Stores representative and given a wonderful opportunity, not only for me but for you all as well!!! Have I peaked your interest? You will have to wait a few more days to find out what the big secret is, but while you wait, here are some links/hints to keep your curiosity peaked!!
CSN Stores carry a tremendous variety of baby furniture, toys, games as well as home decor items and pet supplies! They have tons of the latest products and great prices, making it a wonderful shopping experience! So take some time, browse any of their 200+ stores and make note of your favorite items!!
I'll be posting again really soon and you will want to be a part of it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment