Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thirty One Gifts

So, I signed up to be a consultant with 31 gifts a few months back, mostly because I love the products but now I need to make a business out of it and help provide for my family! This month's special is an awesome one and I would love for all of you to take advantage of this once a year sale! Think birthday gifts, teacher gifts, daycare worker gifts, and of course think of yourself!!
Our Thermal Lunch Totes are on sale for $10 and $8 depending on the size you want. You can get them personilized for just $1.50 extra and there is no minimun purchase required! So a large lunch tote with your name or inital on it will cost $11.50 instead of $20!! What a bargain!
Plus, anyone who orders before January 25th will go in the drawing for a free lunch tote from me! You can order directly through me or even shop on MY WEBSITE, please feel free to contact me with any questions!! Oh yeah and if you really want to get some great products for free... Have a book party! Then you can be the hostess with the mostest!

No comments:

Post a Comment